2017 Spring Meeting
Maggiano’s Tysons Corner, VA * Gabbiano & Calabrese Rooms
Saturday May 6, 2017 at 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Host: NGA Ski Club
Elections for the three BRSC Officer positions of VP, Secretary & Treasurer were held. As there were no additional candidates offered at the meeting, the following were elected by acclamation:
For more decisons and information click on the following link.
2016 Fall Meeting
Snowshoe Ski Resort in WV
Saturday September 24th & Sunday September 25th
Agroup of over 30 club delegates attended this 2-day meeting at Snowshoe Ski Resort, WVA. Saturday’s activities were mostly informal including a brain storming session to discuss several issues facing the clubs. The formal business meeting was held on Sunday when various proposals and deciswions before the Council were considered and acted upon. The Draft Minutes linked below contain more details on these decisions.
2016 Spring Meeting
The BRSC 2016 Spring Meeting was held on Saturday, April 30th at Maggiano’s Tyson. Columbia Ski Club hosted. 16 clubs were represented with 46 delegates, plus various vendors and tour operators.
Principal Decisions made:
- Bill Schrodel was re-elected president through 2018
- The 2017 Eurofest trip to Grindewald was cancelled due to low projected participation
- Sugarloaf, Maine was selected as the 2017 location for the BRSC Winterfest
- Stowe, Vermont was selected as the Winterfest site for 2018
- Nobel McClellan was selected as Trip Coordinator for the 2018 Western Carnival at Whistler
- Mike DiProspero will serve as Trip Coordinator for the 2018 Eurofest at Trois Valleys, France
- Western Carnival TOs to bid: Sports Tours; GTU; Sports America; Winter Ski & Sports
- Eurofest TOs to bid: GTU; Holidaze; Alpine Adventures; Encompass
- Fall 2016 Meeting to be hosted by Richmond with Snowshoe, WV as candidate location
For more details, please view the Minutes through this link
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page