- Airport Lodging and Parking program developed by Dan Ellis now available to entire council.
- Jay Peak to be the venue for Winterfest 2021.
- Snowmass race will be run with scheduled start times for the individual clubs.
- Effie Rubinstein, Sportours, was chosen to be the Tour Operator for the BRSC Western Carnival Telluride 2021.
- Sean McErlean, Holidaze, was chosen to be the Tour Operator for the BRSC Eurofest Davos 2021.
- Frank Peñaranda to chair the Election Committee for President.
- Jackson Hole remains the preferred venue for the Western Carnival 2022.
- Sölden, Austria selected over Grindelwald as the preferred Eurofest venue in 2022.
- Spring meeting to be held May 2, 2020 at Wildfire Tysons, Potomac Ski and Adventure (Frank Peñaranda) hosting.
- Black Ski (Tanya Jones and Vera Johnson) agreed to host the fall 2020 meeting on Saturday, September 26th at Maggiano’s Little Italy in Tysons Corner, VA. with Wildfire slated as the back up venue.
2019 Spring Meeting
Saturday May 4th, 2019 at 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Host: Potomac Ski & Adventure Club
Frank Peñaranda, Coordinator (email@example.com )
The meeting was held at The
There were 50 attendees, including several travel agents and representatives from a couple of ski resorts. The BRSC clubs were all well represented and much information was exchanged and important decisions made, as follows:
2018 Fall Meeting
The Meeting was held Saturday October 6th, 2018 at the Whitetail Resort, Mercersburg, PA
Host: Columbia Ski Club
Ted Dietz, Coordinator
- Selection of tour operators for our 2020 & 2021 ski trips
- Updates on the 2019 ski trips
- 2020- West Carnival Jan 25-Feb 1 – Snowmass: Doug Horstman, Encompass, TO; Valerie Chafee (Richmond) Coordinator
- 2020 – Asiafest Feb 21-29 – Nagano-Hakuba: Sean McErlean, Holidaze, TO; Ken Eng (SCWDC) Coordinator
- 2020 – Winterfest March 8-13 – Killington: Joe Ferrara, Bianchi, TO; Dave Karczmarek (Baltimore) Coordinator
- 2021 – Western Carnival – Telluride, TOs: Encompass; Sportours; Winter Ski & Sport
- 2021 – Eurofest – Saint Anton, TOs: Holidaze; Ski.com
2019 Club Officers Elections: Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary up for election.
Frank Peñaranda was selected to chair the Elections Committee. Please contact him with proposed nominees
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page