2015 Fall Meeting
The BRSC 2015 Fall Meeting was held on Sunday, October 18 at the Liberty Mountain Resort, PA. Saturday, October 17 was offered as a casual get together at the resort to have informal discussions on BRSC matters of interest and some socializing for delegates driving long distances and staying overnight at the Sleep Inn in nearby Emmitsburg, MD.
Some major decisions rteached:
– Selected Sports America/Mike Agnew as TO for the 2017 Western Carnival Breckenridge Trip
– Selected Group Trips Unlimited/Judy Miller as TO for the 2017 Eurofest Grindewald trip
The Spring 2016 Meeting will be hosted by Columbia Ski Club at Maggiano’s (Tysons) on April 30.
Draft Minutes will be published on this space within 30 days.
2015 Spring Meeting
2015 Spring Meeting on May 2nd took place as scheduled at Maggiano’s in Tysons, with SCWDC as host. Election of BRSC officers were held.
The following candidates were elected for a two-year term:
Vice President: Peter Porton (Pentagon, incumbent)
Treasurer: Steve Peirce (Pentagon, incumbent)
Secretary: Jim Ferrant (Columbia) nominated from the floor)
Other Decisions Reached:
– Approved the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Ski Club for Membership in the Council.
– Approved Fall 2014 meeting minutes.
– Approved Treasurer’s report.
– Selected 2017 trip destinations: Breckenridge, Colorado, Western Carnival; and Grindelwald, Switzerland, Eurofest.
– Selected tour operators for 2017 bidding process.
– Selected 2018 trip destinations: Whistler, Canada, Western Carnival; and Bride les Bains, France (Trois Vallee ski area), France for Eurofest.
View Meeting’s Minutes
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page