2015 Fall Meeting
The BRSC 2015 Fall Meeting will be held on Sunday, October 18 at the Liberty Mountain Resort located near Emmitburg, PA. Saturday, October 17 is being reserved as a casual get together at the resort to: a) have informal discussions on BRSC matters of interest; b) tour the Liberty Mt. facilities and learn of their various improvements to the site.
Some club representatives will be staying overnight on Saturday at the Sleep Inn in Emmitsburg and benefit from the informal Saturday agenda. The formal meeting on Sunday will start slightly later than usual (9:00 AM) to allow for those traveling early Sunday to join us.
The cost for the meeting is $40 pp, and includes a continental breakfast, refreshments break, and lunch. Please contact our treasurer and meeting coordinator, Steve Peirce, for reservations and payments.
2015 Spring Meeting
2015 Spring Meeting on May 2nd took place as scheduled at Maggiano’s in Tysons, with SCWDC as host. Election of BRSC officers were held.
The following candidates were elected for a two-year term:
Vice President: Peter Porton (Pentagon, incumbent)
Treasurer: Steve Peirce (Pentagon, incumbent)
Secretary: Jim Ferrant (Columbia) nominated from the floor)
Other Decisions Reached:
– Approved the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Ski Club for Membership in the Council.
– Approved Fall 2014 meeting minutes.
– Approved Treasurer’s report.
– Selected 2017 trip destinations: Breckenridge, Colorado, Western Carnival; and Grindelwald, Switzerland, Eurofest.
– Selected tour operators for 2017 bidding process.
– Selected 2018 trip destinations: Whistler, Canada, Western Carnival; and Bride les Bains, France (Trois Vallee ski area), France for Eurofest.
View Meeting’s Draft Minutes
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page