2015 Spring Meeting
2015 Spring Meeting on May 2nd took place as scheduled at Maggiano’s in Tysons, with SCWDC as host. Election of BRSC officers were held.
The following candidates were elected for a two-year term:
Vice President: Peter Porton (Pentagon, incumbent)
Treasurer: Steve Peirce (Pentagon, incumbent)
Secretary: Jim Ferrant (Columbia) nominated from the floor)
Other Decisions Reached:
– Approved the NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Ski Club for Membership in the Council.
– Approved Fall 2014 meeting minutes.
– Approved Treasurer’s report.
– Selected 2017 trip destinations: Breckenridge, Colorado, Western Carnival; and Grindelwald, Switzerland, Eurofest.
– Selected tour operators for 2017 bidding process.
– Selected 2018 trip destinations: Whistler, Canada, Western Carnival; and Bride les Bains, France (Trois Vallee ski area), France for Eurofest.
View Meeting’s Draft Minutes
2014 Fall Meeting
On October 11, 2014, The Columbia Ski Club hosted The BRSC 2014 Fall Meeting at the DoubleTree-Hilton hotel, 5485 Twin Knolls Road, Columbia, MD. The draft Minutes of the meeting is available below.
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page