2016 Fall Meeting
Join us at Snowshoe Ski Resort in WV for our 2016 Fall Meeting!
Saturday September 24th & Sunday September 25th
The main meeting will be held Sunday Sept 25th 9 AM at Snowshoe Mountain in Allegheny Springs Lodge (agenda to come). Please let us know if you will be attending by downloading the link displayed below and filling in the required information. Snowshoe has graciously offered a two (2) night stay in Allegheny Springs Lodge for all attendees at a very reduced rate. You can stay Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun night. You will be given a complementary fun pass for the weekend that includes use of the ski lifts to the lake and other fun activities.
More information on the proposed Agenda and meeting cost will be made available within 30 days of the meeting dates.
2016 Spring Meeting
The BRSC 2016 Spring Meeting was held on Saturday, April 30th at Maggiano’s Tyson. Columbia Ski Club hosted. 16 clubs were represented with 46 delegates, plus various vendors and tour operators.
Principal Decisions made:
- Bill Schrodel was re-elected president through 2018
- The 2017 Eurofest trip to Grindewald was cancelled due to low projected participation
- Sugarloaf, Maine was selected as the 2017 location for the BRSC Winterfest
- Stowe, Vermont was selected as the Winterfest site for 2018
- Nobel McClellan was selected as Trip Coordinator for the 2018 Western Carnival at Whistler
- Mike DiProspero will serve as Trip Coordinator for the 2018 Eurofest at Trois Valleys, France
- Western Carnival TOs to bid: Sports Tours; GTU; Sports America; Winter Ski & Sports
- Eurofest TOs to bid: GTU; Holidaze; Alpine Adventures; Encompass
- Fall 2016 Meeting to be hosted by Richmond with Snowshoe, WV as candidate location
For more details, please view the Draft Minutes through this link
Return to Blue Ridge Ski Council Home Page